Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing #2

I think the hardest thing for me related to the 7 1/2 Habits is related to #6: Use technology to your advantage. My mind doesn't naturaly gravitate towards technology first. I am still one of those people that like to pick up the phone and talk to a person instead of emailing. There are so many tools available to us and I need to start using them more so that I will be able to use technology to my advantage.

The easiest habit for me is to play. I have to use it or I will lose it. I am very grateful for this time that we have been given to explore Web 2.0. I will probably use more of the "things" because I am able to explore at my own pace.

1 comment:

mmw said...

Using the phone instead of e-mail may have more to do with the way you process information, rather than a dislike of technology. Some of us process information internally and prefer to communicate in writing while others process information by talking and prefer to communicate orally.