Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thing #5 - Flickr


"Let Me Out!" The Web 2.0 technology in me is trying to break free.

I easily imported several of my vacation pictures to Flickr. The problem I had was trying to set up sets of pictures. In my first attempt at setting up a set, I created 3 sets of 1 picture. In trying to correct my mistake I deleted a picture from Flickr. A word to the wise: if you get a message about are you sure you want to delete this picture click NO unless you really want it deleted from Flickr. I didn't think Flickr's help menu was the best, but I kept clicking away until I got it right. I then uploaded a picture from iPhoto to my blog. It was quite easy. My next post will be about uploading a picture from Flickr to the blog. I'll see if it is as easy.

1 comment:

Library Magic said...

I played around with Flickr last night and uploaded a picture to Flickr but have not gotten one uploaded on my blog site. Will work on that this weekend. I think Flickr will be great for our libraries insharing what we are doing.
Love the pic of you!