Saturday, November 3, 2007

Thing #6 - mashups


I had the most fun playing with the mosaics. I played with the id badge, poster, trading card and magazine cover toy as well. I think the Mosaic tool would be very beneficial in posting images to websites. I also used it to print out pictures from our school's Halloween trunk-or-treat. (One of the projects is included in this post.) It is a great way to print a lot of pictures in a fun and interesting way. The trading card feature could be beneficial for students to use if they have studied inventors or famous people. It could be an end product to showcase student learning.

5 comments:

Ms.PaigeTurner said...

I love your mosaic. I had fun with this feature also. Thing 6 has been the most fun so far. I might get some printed to give as fun gifts. I think it is great that your school had "Trunk or Treat."
Kyra

Debbie said...

The mosiac was my favorite too. I have used it several times on our homepage.

Library Magic said...

Love your mosaic. I had fun with it too.

Farm Boy said...

I had fun with the mosaic, but I could not figure out how to get the pictures in the screen positioned the way I wanted them to look.

Share with Sue said...

I was just quickly looking back over everyone's blog and I came across your mention of making trading cards about famous people our students are learning about. I have a 1st grade research unit planned on American heroes, but I hadn't come up with a product. I look into use the trading card. Thanks for the brain jolt!