Thursday, November 15, 2007

THing #7 - Google Tools - again

One thing I forgot to mention was Picasa. I really liked the Picasa web album. I used it to send the faculty all of our school Halloween pictures. It is a great way to allow numerous people to see your photos easily. I plan to use it to send the faculty our Children's Book Week pictures. I like using Picasa better than Flickr because of the lack of access at school. Flickr cannot be overridden at school so I could use it at home, just not at school. If I'm going to use a web album I would have to choose Picasa.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

The district has fixed it so that Flickr can now be overridden.

Anna said...

How long does it take? I tried using it on Tuesday, the 20th and it still was blocked.

Library Magic said...

I am going to have to look at Picassa again. I have been using Flickr. I am going to have to start sharing pictures with the staff that way. I publish pictures to the library and school websites but I am going to start doing what you are doing too.