Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thing #10 - Online Image Generators












Oh my! This is another one of the fun toys that you could play with for hours. I looked at several of them and there are thousands of images to play with - plus any of your personal photos you would like to enhance. I found that several of the ones that enabled you to add your own text and change fonts, sizes, etc. were a little difficult to manipulate (getting centered, etc.). Overall it was a lot of fun though. I could see this being useful in the library for adding images to the web page. Instead of placing a plain photo on the site, you can embellish it in hundreds of different ways. I am attaching a couple of images that I made.

2 comments:

makingtheworldpretty said...

I also loved the Image Generator. It feels like I'm performing magic when I can add my own words to all the fun images. I can see students enjoying this "magic" also. When I catch up, I think it would be fun to add one of these to my library web page.

rileyreader said...

I liked all your images. It looks like you had a lot of fun.