Monday, January 21, 2008

Thing #17 - Online Apps - Mockingbird Guidelines

Online apps are really interesting. I see the benefits that have been mentioned numerous times: don't need jump drive, don't worry about platforms (PC or Mac) or software versions, etc. My hurdle would be to remember to use it. I'm such a creature of habit - change of routine is hard for me. But, isn't that the purpose of all of this? Go outside the box and comfort zone! I'm still working on it. I do wonder if this is something that will really influence Microsoft and how they create their new software from here on out.

This is what I created in Zoho Writer. It was easy to do.

Mockingbird Guidelines:  
*  Grades PreK-2nd or 3rd grade
*  January through April
*  Must have read at least 5 of the books to vote
*  Voting will be due late April
*  Enjoy

No comments: