Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thing #19 - Going With The Flow









This is my bubbl.us map. The first time I tried working with bubbl.us it wouldn't work - don't know if it was their site or my computer. The next day it worked fine and was very easy to use. Mind maps are good for producing thoughts and organizing them. The flow chart would be used to organize thoughts. I don't use flow charts in daily life and it isn't something that I would use. Bubbl.us was quite easy but I don't see anyone I know really using it, especially with students. It is difficult to get teachers to use Inspiration and our school is utilizing Thinking Maps so I don't see the need for these sites at this time.

2 comments:

Zeeburt said...

It's incredibly easy to make many of the thinking maps designs with this tool, and it's much more user-friendly than Inspiration. Maybe your teachers would like it if they use the thinking maps. It's a requirement on our campus.

Brittney said...

I'm about to start thing #19 and got a little more excited about it after I saw the bubble map that you made. Hopefully it's not too hard to use! I can think of many times one of these maps would be appropriate in the classroom or the library and look forward to passing this on to teachers.